Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Real entertaining way of notification by dr. Gustav Barnard

As you will see, here is the way to complain about things - and he got all the bottles replaced.

Dear sir or madam
I bought a few cases of wine from you a few weeks ago and one of your brands, the special late harvest wine, has corks in it that is defending its charges to the utmost. In two bottles that I opened, I had to do battle with a determined foe disguised as a cork. I eventually had to rend it asunder, a type of activity I do not normally associate with the civilized process of wine drinking. I am somewhat pugalistically inclined and will match my array of corkscrews to any corks that float by. But what about the poor widows and orphans that encounters such an obstacle to drinking pleasure, I mean what message are we sending the youth? A cork should merely float to the top, not sting like a bee. Although in all fairness, that is not what these corks did, stinging like bees that is. But I am uncharitable enough the suspect them of having such intentions if they were not otherwise ungainfully employed. So, could you perhaps do something about it? That is if you are not in the pay of the headcork.

Thanks

Gustav Barnard

No comments: